Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I am BAAACK!!

Hello Blogworld!!
Long time. This past month has been craaaazy! there was a CPA exam, school finals, breakup, weird work schedule, naturalization all in one month!
I am not too much a fan of typical Christian rhetoric but i can't help but say GOD is indeed good.

I just recently learnt a few new life lessons and i thought I’d share;

1) NOTHING can take the place of really good friends... and they don’t have to live close by :)
2) We all possess inner strength and resilience that we just need to tap into.
3) Life is ridiculous and it is never done throwing curveballs, you just have to learn to go with the flow.
4) no matter how bad a situation is, it could be worse, oh trust me, it could be worse.
5) it takes a special kind of grace and strength to be able to do the right thing.

so the point of this is to encourage anyone out there that's feeling battered by life. God is real and he DOES come through if you call on Him.

P.S shout out to my newest friend. Congrats on being the first person, I met through blogger. This is the start of something good, don’t you agree?

VOTD

Call upon me in the day of trouble

I will deliver you, and you will honor me."

Psalm 50:15

3 comments:

Nice Anon said...

oh na my sister you come meet? Nice nice ooh

olusimeon said...

you are really welcome back...hope you cool..?
kinda missed you:)
and these life nuggets you are sharing ...

Original Mgbeke said...

Nicey'm na me ooo. :D

Revs! Yaaaay, feeling this post. Tis the start of something new indeed, thanks for being so sweet and helpful. :-)
Naturalization yeah? Congrats!