Monday, June 8, 2009

In my head and on my mind.

1) I am supposed to be “working” from home and i confess i have done maybe 30 minutes of work in 6 hrs.

2) I confess the summer is not a good time to be studying for a major examination, too many shows on TV. How am i supposed to study after work?

3) I think i have finally found my church home.. it only took 13 months ha!
4) I need a good chin chin recipe... any takers?

5) I just discovered I may have put myself in a "Christian bubble", i subconsciously choose to interact with only Christian people.

6) I want to read through the enitre bible this summer but I need a reading buddy, anyone want to join me?

7) How do you convince a non believer on the sovereignty of God?

8) I am thinking of getting baptized again but i am nervous about doing it in front of the whole church :(

9) I came across the VOTD yesterday and It made me want to smile, laugh out loud and cry at the same time!!
VOTD
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses,
so that Christ's power may rest on me.
That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses,
in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties.
For when I am weak, then I am strong.
2 Cor 12 :9-10

8 comments:

Nice Anon said...

yay! I think i will be up for reading the bible again. Well let's remove the book of revelations ok? LOL

chayomao said...

the entire bible this summer? tempting!
i need the trinity and more to guide me in such a journey.
lemme see if i cld do a whole book during the summer (count Revelation out abeg!)

olusimeon said...

lol ..whats it with revelation..nice anon and chayoma....
o.k madam, i'm in..

TayneMent said...

lol, look how Revelations dey fear people.

TayneMent said...

lol, look how Revelations dey fear people.

Original Mgbeke said...

LOL Revelations is fearing them because they know what they did last night. LMAO

Reverence said...

LMAO!! hehe

@ nicey: yaay.. dont be afraid of reveltion someone once told me to think of it as the climax to an ultimate love story. where teh prince comes to get his bride.!
@ chayoma.. its not that bad if we read an hr a day we can do the whole thing in 3 months.
@ simeone: yaay.. see your facebook inbox
@ taynement: LOL.. i tire
@ namesake: ya know...

Vera Ezimora said...

13 months, huh? Not a long time. It took me decades. LOL