Sunday, June 21, 2009

Reunions, Missing Persons and other tales


This weekend was awesome. My bestie came to town! Hadn’t seen her since last may so it was awesome to be reunited and I even got to meet her boy. They are sooo cute, I can’t wait to plan the wedding, I already have my MOH speech prepared.

I was so glad that she was coming to town that I even overcame my issues with redeemed church and followed her to their convention. It was not bad even entertaining to some extent. Especially the singles summit, oh the stories I have. I think my favorite part was when the one pastor kept saying God wants us to all get married as ‘vaagins’ . LWKM!!

I think I need to file a missing person’s report.. A certain naija lady that lives in the DC area seems to be missing. If anybody knows where she is please tell her to call me. I am having withdrawal symptoms.

The next section of my CPA exam is in approximately 5 weeks and I have only studied one of the 20 required chapters. LORD help me.

I really need to remember that insanity is doing the same thing over and expecting different results.

I miss mgbeke.. please come back now. I am begging.

I came across the VOTD during my reading for ATW ( go here for more deets). I am really enjoying the reading. The book of Genesis feels like a season of passions or the young and the restless, from mistaken Identities to deception to murder.. oh the drama and intrigue!

Please, Take a few moments to mull over the VOTD, hopefully you have the same aha moment I did.

VOTD

Is anything too hard for the Lord?

Genesis 18:14a

2 comments:

TayneMent said...

fiiiiirst!
hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. perhaps we might need to organize some fasting and prayers to bind and loose every over the missing person....

Great VOTD too.....