Tuesday, June 23, 2009

is it alright if i holla!

Theme song : The sound by Mary Mary ( playing)

This is not a real post.. I just had to share

I passed the first section of my CPA exam amidst all the drama and sadness and craziness that went on during the time I took the exam. All I can say is I have a wonderful, loving Father who always looks out for me.

I have been bouncing around my apartment to really loud music cos I am sooo joyful.( my poor neighbors)

P.S Happy Birthday to the awesome simeone!!

May God continue to grow you into the remarkable man of God that you are destined to be.

VOTD( another ATW discovery)

The LORD is my strength and my song;
he has become my salvation.
He is my God, and I will praise him,
my father's God, and I will exalt him.
Exodus 15:2

9 comments:

ifeoluwa said...

Congrats!

TayneMent said...

woohooooo! congrats! yay on to step 2!

Blogoratti said...

Congratulations!!..Here's hoping for more success tomorrow and always!

Original Mgbeke said...

You already know i'm proud of yaaaaa. Now it's time to kick BEC in the butt.

olusimeon said...

i celebrate with you//..

Straight from the heart said...

Congratulations.
Success does taste O! so sweet.

Well done, God is indeed good.

Enkay said...

Congratulations!! It's just one of many steps leading you to success.

My ears are open for more good news!

Anoda Phase said...

waoh, that's great news... congratulations...n all the best with d next stage...

Reverence said...

thanks guys!!