Friday, June 12, 2009

Something is about to happen!!!

So I mentioned in my last post that I wanted to read the entire bible this summer. Well the awesome Simeone and I are going to partner up and do it.

We are inviting everyone we know to join us and make it a movement. How amazing would it be if a whole bunch of us bloggers (and non bloggers) embarked on this journey together? Oh the lives that would be changed!!

I am supper excited and cannot wait to begin because I know this going to be goooood.

Click here for more information and also if you would like to join us.

VOTD

You will seek me and find me

when you seek me with all your heart.

Jeremiah 29:13

4 comments:

Original Mgbeke said...

Count me in!

BSNC said...

cool i really liked the whole concept of the blog

Enkay said...

Hmmm, went to the other blog and I'll be hitching a ride with you guys!

Straight from the heart said...

Its the way to go!
I currently follow the "Our Daily Bread" guide and have done so for years!
You'll find it enjoyable