Tuesday, April 28, 2009
2. A four Letter Word: Road
3. A boy's Name: Rick
4. A girl's Name: Rose
5. An occupation: Railroad manager
6. A color: Red
7. Something you'll wear: Rings
9. A food: Rice
10. Something found in the bathroom: Rags
11. A place: Rio
12. A reason for being late: Rush hour
13. Something you'd shout: Road Trip!!!!
14. A movie title: Revenge ( I bet there is a Nigerian movie)
15. Something you drink: Red wine
16. A musical group: Red hot chili pepper
17. An animal: Rodent
18. A street name: Ross Road
19. A type of car: RAV4
20. The title of a song: Rock the boat
Sunday, April 26, 2009
I have been wanting to do a post on this topic for a long time but never got a chance.
Its about Faith. I mean a complete utter trust in God, that he will make a way. If i am being completely honest, I would admit that this is not the case in my life. you see i only have faith because I see a way out.
Fortunately/unfortunately, i am currently in a situation where i have no Plan B, i am completely and utterly stumped. I believe God is going to make a way because that’s all i can do right now. I have no choice.
So I guess my question is do you have faith or do you have a plan B?
P.S forgive the weirdness of this post, I am really not myself.
P.P.S any of you praying people, please say a prayer for me.
P.P.P.S I may/will be gone for a while will be back after my exams and hopefully in a much better state.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
I watched Mary Poppins and it took me waaaay back. oh how i love that movie.
Today is the day the honest meme shall be done. so here we go
1) I am extra super sensitive. my feels always stay getting hurt :(
2) I can be quite talkative in the right circusmstances.
3) Sarcastic humor is the way i express love.
4) I do not know how to "spark" for people.. i cant be confrontational, the angrier i get the closer to tears i am.
5) I can do quick math in my head(additions, multiplications, e.tc)
6) In future i most definitely want to end up doing something with forensics
7) I have been on a "diet" for the past year.. i haven't lost a pound..
I know i am supposed to tag people but i am sleepy and there is still studying to be done tonight.
Have a great week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
hello wonderful blogville people
It has indeed been a long time. i have been studying a lot in preparation for for my battle against the AICPA next month.
I was motivated to take a much needed study break this week/weekend because its Easter and Jesus did not die for me to kill myself with stress. i even took Friday off work to go to sea world.. very excited.
I really want to do a honest meme thingy but that requires thinking and i don't have the energy for it right now. next post i guess.
I will however post a pics of my cookies and cream cake. its apparently quite delish and takes little time/effort to make as most of the ingredients come from a box..haha
I aparently had acid reflux brought about by a reaction to the drugs from oral surgery. my chest no longer feels like its on fire and I have since returned to eating spicy food :)