Tuesday, April 28, 2009

what do you do in a 3 hour class?

1. What is your name: Reverence
2. A four Letter Word: Road
3. A boy's Name: Rick
4. A girl's Name: Rose
5. An occupation: Railroad manager
6. A color: Red
7. Something you'll wear: Rings
9. A food: Rice
10. Something found in the bathroom: Rags
11. A place: Rio
12. A reason for being late: Rush hour
13. Something you'd shout: Road Trip!!!!
14. A movie title: Revenge ( I bet there is a Nigerian movie)
15. Something you drink: Red wine
16. A musical group: Red hot chili pepper
17. An animal: Rodent
18. A street name: Ross Road
19. A type of car: RAV4
20. The title of a song: Rock the boat

5 comments:

Jennifer A. said...

About "Rock the Boat" and "Red Hot Chili Peppers"...only you will remember them!

I can't believe this is what you were doing in class. And "Revenge," yup you're right...Naija movie right there (even tho we haven't watched it...muhaha).

I saw ur comment on the last post on the Lamp...I soooo feel u. Thank God for His word...:) *Hugs*

Remi, United Kingdom said...

lol @ 14. A movie title: Revenge ( I bet there is a Nigerian movie)

I'm pretty sure there is one too..

Rita said...

I know where to copy from if I am asked to do this meme...

Reverence...so u were not paying attention in class...

i do not know but Revenge sure sounds like a nigerian movie

Original Mgbeke said...

Movie title= Rush hour 3
Animal- Rat or Rabbit, Rodent no be animal.

Ok make I end my ITK moves right thia. Reverence my babe how you dey na? I hope say AICPA no dey kick your behind o.

Reverence said...

@jaycee, for shizzle
@remi, i have made it my life's mission to find the movie and i will!

@rita, the class is called training and development, how am isupposed to pay attention to that?


@OM, watev!
i dey jare one more weeekk!!