Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Il ya bien longtemps..

Mood: Hopeful

hello wonderful blogville people
It has indeed been a long time. i have been studying a lot in preparation for for my battle against the AICPA next month.

I was motivated to take a much needed study break this week/weekend because its Easter and Jesus did not die for me to kill myself with stress. i even took Friday off work to go to sea world.. very excited.


I really want to do a honest meme thingy but that requires thinking and i don't have the energy for it right now. next post i guess.


I will however post a pics of my cookies and cream cake. its apparently quite delish and takes little time/effort to make as most of the ingredients come from a box..haha

Health Update

I aparently had acid reflux brought about by a reaction to the drugs from oral surgery. my chest no longer feels like its on fire and I have since returned to eating spicy food :)


VOTD
You're blessed when you stay on course,
walking steadily on the road revealed by God.
You're blessed when you follow his directions,
doing your best to find him.
Psalm 119 :1&2
The message


5 comments:

olusimeon said...

good to know u are feeling good now..hapi 4 u...cos heart attacks are actually out of it..lol...
jesus didnt die for us kill ourselves with stress huh..? lol.i feel you on that one ..
hav fun..

Toluwa said...

cookie looks goooooodddd! now my sweet tooth is throbbing!

Glad u r okay!

Original Mgbeke said...

Hiiii Reverence, good to see you back even if it's temporary. How is the studying going?
Hmmmm the cookies kini looks goood. Yum!

Jennifer A. said...

I love the Psalm.

LOLLL @ "Jesus did not die for me to kill myself with stress"

Glad you took a break. Sea world? I'm jealous.

MWAHHH! Miss ya! And I have gist...been using the bus, the car is errrrm...(so in order words, I'm back to...)

:)

*Hugs*

Mimi said...

awww that looks good!!!!

lol. glad you're healing fast (and faster in Jesus' Name)