Sunday, April 26, 2009

Faith and a Plan B

I have been wanting to do a post on this topic for a long time but never got a chance.

Its about Faith. I mean a complete utter trust in God, that he will make a way. If i am being completely honest, I would admit that this is not the case in my life. you see i only have faith because I see a way out.

Fortunately/unfortunately, i am currently in a situation where i have no Plan B, i am completely and utterly stumped. I believe God is going to make a way because that’s all i can do right now. I have no choice.

So I guess my question is do you have faith or do you have a plan B?


P.S forgive the weirdness of this post, I am really not myself.


P.P.S any of you praying people, please say a prayer for me.


P.P.P.S I may/will be gone for a while will be back after my exams and hopefully in a much better state.

4 comments:

Remi, United Kingdom said...

First....
Faith all the way. When we have a plan B, we are effectively saying "eerm in case God does not deliver (in my own time), I will do such and such and such.

Yup, it is extremely hard and daunting and one has to really make the effort not to get worried or fear, when we don't have a plan B and trust soley in God. But trusting Him is the basis of the faith we have in his abilities.. I pray He comes through for you, for that which you are expecting. much love

olusimeon said...

he'll come thru for you o..the good thing is that God sees it when we dont have a plan b..and he's ways are not our ways..so when i know for sure there's no other way but him..i put all the pressure on that one way..get the scriptures that deal with that stuff and praise him continually..
i think its human nature to always have a plan b..and the essence of our walk with him is to lose more of the human nature like we are losing wieght and take on more of him..and his grace is always there..

Anonymous said...

God will strengthen you and dissolve your worries in Jesus' name!
AMEN

Reverence said...

Remi: Thanks girl...
Simeone: thanks i am looking on to HIm for real

Randomer: He sure will. I feel it already!!