Sunday, April 12, 2009

Supercalifrigilisticexpialidocious

Happy Easter blog people....



I watched Mary Poppins and it took me waaaay back. oh how i love that movie.

Today is the day the honest meme shall be done. so here we go



1) I am extra super sensitive. my feels always stay getting hurt :(

2) I can be quite talkative in the right circusmstances.

3) Sarcastic humor is the way i express love.

4) I do not know how to "spark" for people.. i cant be confrontational, the angrier i get the closer to tears i am.

5) I can do quick math in my head(additions, multiplications, e.tc)

6) In future i most definitely want to end up doing something with forensics

7) I have been on a "diet" for the past year.. i haven't lost a pound..

I know i am supposed to tag people but i am sleepy and there is still studying to be done tonight.


Have a great week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


VOTD
If your heart is broken, you'll find God right there
if you're kicked in the gut, he'll help you catch your breath.
Psalm 34:18
The Message

2 comments:

TayneMent said...

fiirrst!

have a good week!

The Activist said...

Hi, stop by my blog to read what Jaycee said about you in her interview. Thanks