Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I have nothing...

So I have been working on a post for a week and I finally gave up and deleted it

I just had so much in my head and it was too hard to put it all together in a coherent form

The weather today is wet and cold and just put a damper on my mood. I got in to work and my cousin had sent me this forward with quotes from Maya Angelou. One of it was “you can tell a lot about a person’s character by how they deal with rainy days, lost luggage and tangled Christmas tree light” oh well. *shrugs*

I have this friend that whenever I talk to, I always feel so vulnerable (in a good way), we talked today after many months and I realized how much I missed him.

Speaking of friends, I always thought people who talked about backstabbing/two faced friends were just being dramatic but I think I just had one of those experiences. The good thing is I don’t feel betrayed because I really didn’t consider her a friend.

I have this thing where I can tell after spending a few hours with a person what kind of relationship we’ll have. That actually dictates how I relate with them consequently.

Is it possible or even normal to be mad at someone for something they may not have had control over?

The auditors are here and on of them is a chick and quite cute and wearing a really nice dress its red and short…with four inch heels I am like …in this cold weather? Na wa o!

Oh and our office assistant( more like office mum) she’s soo sweet and takes care of everyone, so why was she trying to get me to admit that one of the Sr. Manager's cologne was too strong.. Granted she’s not my manger but still wetin consain me???

My buddy started a non-profit organization. Please stop by and join the movement.

6 comments:

Myne said...

You have all, the power of positive confession. I don't do rainy days too well too but here the sun is shining through the drizzle.

Sorry about the experience with the backstabber, thank God for good people that get us through such. And no need to be mad at the other person.

Take care and hope the rest of the week is better.

olusimeon said...

..you still have a post...i think.that was just a process..

so i have a question for you..
:)

Straight from the heart said...

friends eh! We can never understand them. I have resovled to accept them for who they are, they never fail to perplex me and I am sure I am a puzzle to them as well. I like that Maya Angelou's quote

Nice Anon said...

LOL! Tell her e no consign you. Nah, some women are just meant to be acquaintances and that it is.

Anonymous said...

Just do a good ole rant...it does wonders for the brain.

Original Mgbeke said...

4 inch heels and a mini dress ke? No be only cold weather, does she think she is in the club? LOL
Nice post o jare, I like randomsssss.