Tuesday, November 3, 2009

???!!!!?????!

Look like we will be randoming until further notice. It’s the only type of post that fits my current discombobulated state of mind.

It’s supposed to be the busiest time of the month for us at work and I am bored. Hence, the blogging at 11 o’clock in the morning.

I decided to play all the songs on my iPod in alphabetical order and I am rediscovering songs I forgot I had. Forget that award show tutu debacle; Beyonce’s ave maria is actually quite a good song.


Every time I hear that el dee big boy song I feel the sudden urge to get crunk…especially when he goes “gotta rep my hood I’m from Lagos city in naija”

I want to be done with studying and test taking sooooo bad…

One of my bucket list items is to sing Carrie Underwood’s before he cheats at a karaoke. I may be doing that in 2 weeks!

Since when did Pandora stop being free? Stupid economy, everyone wants money :(

“Blessed be your name” just came on, I think there is something about classic old school worship music that you can’t get anywhere else.

Two of my favorite people in the whole wide world are getting married in Dec and I can’t be there, that makes me very very unhappy.

in aproximately 3 weeks, i will take my last exam section and will ,by God's grace, be done with all things CPA.

6 comments:

olusimeon said...

lol...how are you..? o.k you already said bored..
cool random..

Anonymous said...

There is nothing like re-discovering lost songs. My biggest treat: Sarah Brightman's Sanvean. Heaven!

Nice Anon said...

Good luck on your upcoming exams. Someone had a fit because they played before he cheats at her wedding. lmao

Vera Ezimora said...

LOL @ Nice Anon's comment. That is one heck of a wedding song. Hahahahaha. Na jeje the bride siddon oo

Reverence, I love your random post. Goodluck in your exams. I'm sick and tired of all things school & exam, but gosh, I feel like even if I'm done with school and exams today, there is still sooooooooo much ahead of me. God help me.

Straight from the heart said...

Hmm I need to do that, play all the song on my ipod in alphabetical order

Original Mgbeke said...

I really love the shuffle option on my ipod, you definitely re-discover songs.
I wanna karaoke too!
Good luck babe, you are my CPA hero. 3 down, 1 to go..yes you can!