Monday, November 16, 2009

arrrghhhh!!!

I am slightly frustrated today because

I came in to work today and someone done drank up all my milk that I use for my daily cereal. You see, I am lactose intolerant so I drink a special kind of milk so it was not like a case of mistaken identity. I am the ONLY one that drinks that kind of milk up in this piece..

I went to visit my mum and ran into my uncle who every time I see has to give me serious guilt trip about not calling him. I mean every single time I see him. Like dude am I supposed to be calling you every day and do you have anything else to say to me? Anything??


I took the fall semester off so I could study for my exam. Well to be able to sign up for spring classes I need to reapply because I did not fill out a leave of absence form. Anyways, I did all of that and for some reason beyond me I was marked as international student. Now I have to take them proof of my visa status before they let me register for spring. I am more than halfway done with my program. I am pretty sure they can look up my record and see that I have NEVER been classified as international and save me the stress but who am I kidding?? That would be way too much work for them to do.


I have had a headache for two days and I have no idea why…


Anyways, it's another week and I am alive and well (except for the headache) and for that I am grateful..

Have a great week everyone!

11 comments:

Giagerry said...

awww @ them drinking ur milk..nor vex!
and ur uncle...i have pple like that too...sometimes they dont mean it, they may just be trying to start convo or cant think of anything to say..
hope ur headache leaves soonest!

Straight from the heart said...

I know whaw you mean about the milk thing. People often nick my milk. Lol" Perhaps you could start by chilling out! headaches come for a reason.

Relax and take things easy.

Anonymous said...

get better...... thanks for stopping by...

Misstarii said...

Hope the week is so far so good for you!

Enkay said...

Pele jare...hope you feel better?

I hope all the issues with the school officials won't set you back too much?

olusimeon said...

:)

olusimeon said...

hope the head ache is gone now...?
just relax..

Original Mgbeke said...

Work thieves suck. LOL...pele jare. It is well, I KNOW that it was a good week for you ultimately. :-D

m1ke said...

who drink ur milk. shey u find out who drink am.
please, do away with the word "frustration", he no good o!

Zoe Believer said...

Sorry, some days, weeks, people are like this. Milk thieves will continue to exist at work, relax dear and do something relaxing before you go to bed so you can get some sleep

Nice Anon said...

Not cool at all. Sure you must have bought another one anyways.

How you dey na?