Happy Happy Monday, how was the weekend? Mine was very eventful but it was good eventful so I really can't complain.
Ok on to the business of things I love. It’s in no particular order so…
1) Cooking: well actually feeding people, I love cooking for the people in my life; I am pretty convinced my boyfriend is with me just for the food.
2) Reading: Give me a good book and sufficient junk food and I am set for days. Grad school and CPA exam have been doing me strong ting so I have not been reading as much but august oh sweet august…
3) Sunday Morning Worship: I don’t think there is really much to say about this. There is no other way I’d rather start my week.
4) Music: Good music that is. And it doesn’t matter what genre. I feel like music is the most amazing form of self expression. No matter how you feel at any given time there is a song for it..
5) Home Decorating/ Entertaining: I have a subscription to Better Homes and Gardens magazine so I guess enough said?
6) My family/Friends: I am quite convinced most of them are crazy but yep there is pretty much nothing I wouldn’t do for them.
7) Shoes: I am a single woman with no children to support, so yea a good portion of my disposable income is spent on footwear. Don’t judge me!
8) Bargain Hunting: I am addicted to the red tag; I don’t remember when last I paid full price for anything that was not food.
9) Traveling: if I could I would go to every part of the world. It doesn’t matter if it’s North Dakota or China. I am just so interested in seeing how other people live
10) Conversations that give me insight into a person’s life: you know those kinds of conversation where you feel like you are getting to see the real person? And it really doesn’t matter what we talk about.
I tag Jaycee, Nice Anon, Simeone , Mgbeks (maybe this will make her come back?) and anybody else who is interested.