Sunday, November 2, 2008

For Simeon...

Hi! My name is ***** and I am a procrastinator....

I received an honest blogger award from Simeon ages ago and I have been too caught up to do a proper speech and he STILL gave me another award last week.
And may I mention I was at the top of both lists? Yea yea he says it’s in no particular order but I beg to differ.
Anyhoo, in the interest of time, I am going to consolidate (I think I just revealed my profession with that word lol) both speeches into one.















I loooooooooove blogville, it is the best community that I have ever been forced, okay maybe forced is a strong word, greatly encouraged? Yea I think that works. Blogville is the best community I have ever been greatly encouraged to join and I am so glad I allowed myself to be encouraged...

I hereby tag everybody on my blog roll. You know who you is… you all are on my blog roll because I love your blog and I would not love it if I did not think you were honest……How’s that for creativity??? lol

VOTD
6 Now I know that the LORD saves his anointed;
he answers him from his holy heaven
with the saving power of his right hand. Some trust in chariots and some in horses,
but we trust in the name of the LORD our God. They are brought to their knees and fall,
but we rise up and stand firm.
Psalm 20:6-8

5 comments:

Jennifer A. said...

That scripture...it touched me.

Your blog is d bomb, it definitely is honest! :)

LISA VAZQUEZ said...

Hello there!

Tomorrow is the day!

United States of America shall be known throughout the world as the United States of OBAMA!

Yesss...in our lifetime!

Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
Lisa

olusimeon said...

congrats dear..double congrats...
always love ur votd..
peace..

Fammy said...

I love the music on your blog. Will have to figure out how to fix that on mine too.

Straight from the heart said...

Thanks for the tag! I really do love your blog, keep writing.