Tuesday, July 21, 2009

if it isn't love...

Small break in transmission.I just had to share what has kept me from loosing my mind these past few days. So you know how folk in naija be hooking you up with "prospects" without your approval? well my friend had that happen to her. Anyhoo she decides to be nice and let the bloke down easy. this is what ensued.

HER EMAIL
Hello ,
I hope you are doing great.
Well, I can't pick up my phone cos i don't have mins on it except if you call me weekends or after 9pm my time. As for every other thing we have talked about, i don't see this working out, so I say you move on and find someone else back home. I can't seem to understand why you would like to date someone who is far off & haven't seen, when I'm very sure that there are good ladies there too.
As for me, i'd prefer to date someone here too. Not that i don't trust people back home but at least i can get to know the person better.
i really don't understand, i'm i supposed to say "yes", probably just see you once if i come home, approve and get married? i'm not sure how that works.

Not to sound rude in anyway, but hopefully you understand too and move on with your life.

HIS REPLY
Hello my dear

How are you and your groove over there in US, hope fine. I got your mail and i believed that we are matching in the same path,what differentiate the kingdom is the word "DISTANCE" yea distance means much in thing like this but giving a room for an ecstasy is another cool chance for us to shuttle this relationship out.

Yes we talk and mail but have not seen each other,thats give us the ego to say to each other you are welcome to my life then feelings and planning follows it. Just accept then lets move round the orbit to find the solution for distance which both us we agree on. my words to you might sound abhor to you but my dear thats how i feel, i will love you to come into my life thats my heart desire.

How i wish my dream will be as acacia where roses and warmth will grow between us. Dear i know that the journey of couples is not a day talk but please put it in your memory you will find out it can work out and i know here in nigeria girls are many but few are choosen likewise there in the states.lets develop the emotional side of it and leave the rest for God. I am not trying put you in self indulgence but think about everything and put my feelings too. what i owe now is always praying to God to help us, guide you and give you joy ok. Have a cool stay .....Dear permit me to say that i cherished you.

P.S: So is it bad that every time i get stressed i go back to read his email just to get a good laugh?

P.P.S: Vera and Mgbeks, please show me the way to super cool blog templates na?

8 comments:

Enkay said...

What?!
That was some 'love letter' right there! lol!!

"....I am not trying put you in self indulgence but think..."

Self-indulgence? How does that word even fit in?!

".....Just accept then lets move round the orbit to find the solution for distance...."

Really? I should just accept as though this were some kind of business proposition?! And move round the orbit....say what? lol!!

Now this is hilarious! your friend is a nice girl letting him down easy!

How are YOU doing?

Blogoratti said...

Your friend -she sounds cool headed.

The same can't be said for that poor dude.

..'giving a room for an ecstasy..'?
SMH.

Dudes like this give us all a bad name,lol.

Original Mgbeke said...

Absofriggin' lutely HILARIOUS! Bwahahahhaha, you wan try the grammar?

olusimeon said...

looooooooooooooolllllllllllllll
rotf.......
see me see grammar..

Jennifer A. said...

" Just accept then lets move round the orbit to find the solution for distance which both us we agree on"

"How i wish my dream will be as acacia where roses and warmth will grow between us. Dear i know that the journey of couples is not a day talk but please put it in your memory you will find out it can work out and i know here in nigeria girls are many but few are choosen likewise there in the states..."



I CAN'T LAUGH O...LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL....He even inserted incomplete bible scripture...LOL. Oh Lord have mercy!

Jennifer A. said...

"How i wish my dream will be as acacia where roses and warmth will grow between us. Dear i know that the journey of couples is not a day talk but please put it in your memory you will find out it can work out and i know here in nigeria girls are many but few are choosen likewise there in the states.lets develop the emotional side of it and leave the rest for God."

Couldn't help but share with my friends who will definitely roll on the floor laughing...LOL.

CIL said...

DEAD! I have tears coming down my eyes. Buahahahahahahahaha :DEAD: again! I can't even finish reading this.

Reverence said...

@ enkay.. i am fine o! extremely busy but great.
@blogratti, i really wonder how that made sense to him
@ Mgbeke.. when i say i don't want to date any guy in naija you would be giving me side eye, see what i mean?
@simeone.. i tire o!

@jaycee, haha.. i knew i had to share
@CIL.. me too, i have read it so many times. and i still LOL..