Thursday, July 30, 2009

:) :)

So today is exactly 1 year since i became an active citizen of blogville and it is also an exact week before i officially hit quarter century. oooh yea!!

I would really like to do a proper 1 year on blogville reflection/ shout out post but its late so uhm i guess that will happen this weekend...

Also, two ( well 3 if i count myself) of my most favoritest people in the world also have birthdays next week. I love you guys and thanks for being in my life.

so i am off to bed... expect a proper post this weekend. i think i am still tired from last weekend( which will officially go down as the busiest weekend of my life so far)

VOTD
A cheerful heart is good medicine,
but a crushed spirit dries up the bones
Prov 17:22

5 comments:

Rita said...

Happy blogville birthday and look forward to your post. Thanks for the inspiring word for the day.

Enkay said...

Happy First Blogversary!!
And a Happy Birthday in advance!

Anonymous said...

Happy blogville birthday oh and happy birthday in advance. Question - how do u get the VOTD? I am looking for something like that, that will come to my mail box.
XOXO

LusciousRon said...

Happy blog Birthday. Happy Birthday in advance.

echidiime onwudinjo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.