Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just because


I got infected by the 25 random things epidemic going round facebook, i figured i would post mine on here and start our own blogville epidemic.

1) I have a problem putting words to paper.
2) I have an obsession with bright colors.
3) My kids’ names will all start with the same alphabet which will be the same as their last name, of course
4) It is my life’s goal to taste all the ice cream flavors at cold stone creamery. I am currently at 80%
5) I am a walking contradiction…I love romantic albeit unrealistic movies but my favorite songs are songs about heartbreak, I won’t eat tomatoes but can’t do without Ketchup.
6) Even though I miss Florida like crazy I am kinda glad I moved out here
7) I intend to take all the sections of the CPA exam before the year runs out..
8)soulja boy,lil wayne and their kind offend me
9) I don’t like hearing myself speak so I don’t have a voicemail greeting message
10) One of my favorite shows to watch is snapped on oxygen. The whole women killing their husband thing intrigues me
11) The last few days I have been dreaming of invoices, reports and reconciliations
12) Baking relaxes me
13) The pounds gained as a result of the above worries me
14) I don’t remember when last I got 8 hours of sleep at night
15) When it comes to words spoken, I strongly believe in context over content..anybody can say anything.
16) I lose all self control when I am near a box of ferrero rocher hazelnut chocolate
17) I really used to believe personal relationships should never have drama… ha!
18) I want to visit every state in the U.S.
19) I honestly sincerely deeply believe there is a God and He loves me very much.
20) Its a huge struggle to go to class… I am so over school
21) I used to think my Job was great until this past week
22) I just discovered my favorite color last year
23) Shopping gives me a headache
24) I am addicted to half.com
25) Shoes are the keys to my heart

If you read this..consider yourself tagged...



VOTD

If you are willing and obedient,

you will eat the best from the land;

Isaiah 1:19


2 comments:

Jennifer A. said...

FIRST...lol.

Just caught the headlines that you updated and decided to leave my footprints.

Love ya!

Original Mgbeke said...

Ok we have quite a bit in common.

I also want to take the CPA, dont know about this year sha.
I absolutely heart Ferrero Rochers. Yum!
I want to visit all the states
and I love shoes!

Hello Blog sis. lol