Monday, February 9, 2009

Way too much!

I heard this song this weekend and I just had to share.
Its called my worship is for real.
I found a video on youtube and it happened to be my church choir singing it!





My fave part is the line that says "i've been through too much not to worship" hmm hmm hmm!!

I met Fred hammond on saturday at the bowling alley.. went over to say hi.. took a picture(which has promptly been made my facebook profile pic..of cuss)and talked to him. Apparently he was in cooncert in naija in dec?

I randomly stumbled upon the VOTD on sat and i think it deserves its own blog post. I believe its a prayer that we as young adults should take seriously especially in this gimme gimme world we live in.


VOTD
Keep falsehood and lies far from me;
give me neither poverty nor riches,
but give me only my daily bread.
Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you
and say, 'Who is the LORD ?'
Or I may become poor and steal,
and so dishonor the name of my God.
Prov 30:8&9

4 comments:

olusimeon said...

so u met him..cool, yes he was here last year..

Jennifer A. said...

I truly love this VOTD...

There's this song by Jeremy Camp tiled "Give me Jesus," kind of the same idea...

Abt meeting Fred Hammond...I'm not even gonna go there again...lol.

Unknown said...

Fred Hammond. Wow...

Original Mgbeke said...

How random @ running into Fred Hammond at the Bowling alley. Very nice!

Happy Valentines in advance...