Sunday, February 15, 2009

Random Musings

It’s past 10 on a Sunday and I am not asleep, why? Because I don’t have to be up at the crack of dawn tomorrow to make it in to work..yaaay for presidents day…

I hope everyone had a good valentine’s day, it was my first “real” v-day and I had a blast. I am currently lying in bed in a chocolate induced haze. As in, my tummy really really hurts. I wonder what happens when you OD on chocolate.

I went to see my first non chick flick in about 5 years this weekend (this whole compromise thing is no joke), the international. It was not bad at all. Speaking of movies, I highly highly recommend “slum dog millionaire” it’s a great movie...I mean I don’t usually like independent movies but this is an exception.

So tomorrow is my consult to see about having my wisdom teeth pulled this weekend. Yaay..NOT!!!

It just occurred to me that this is the first weekend in a while that I have not run into a famous person..hmm, i was beginning to get used to it.

I am going to try not to skip any classes this week...

Have a great week People!!




VOTD
I know, O LORD, that a man's life is not his own;
it is not for man to direct his steps.
Jer 10:23

3 comments:

TayneMent said...

holla at me and I will introduce you to the world of independent movies :D

Thanks for stopping by. Do we know each other?:)

Anonymous said...

I am VERY green with envy right about NOW. Arghhhh - Have fun at the dentist - NOT. Do try to go to your classes love, I think that you could actually learn a thing or two at school. Oh dear, that rhymed men. Maybe I am going to be the next rapper you will meet.

SouLBoutiQue said...

Awh, this was my first real Vals day as well. What happens when u OD on chocolate....love handles! Start doing those crunches! Lol. And slum dog millionaire I have yet to watch it with school and all will add that to my list!
Like the blog so far...
Ag