Friday, August 8, 2008

Bye Bye Love spell

I am currently on my way home for my brother’s graduation. I forgot about the stupid no liquids rule and had to throw away my beloved VS body splash..and it was lovespell!!! I am sooo pissed right now but at least they dinna take my expensive perfume…I woulda just cried.

I had quite the birthday, my new coworkers had a mini welcome/birthday party for me and J***** (asterisks assure anonymity) sent me a cake. So, for the first time in my life I had 2 birthday cakes and it just might be 3 cos I think my fam is planning something for when I get home

Talking about my job, I love it so far, my new coworkers are soo nice, my new boss is awesome he gave me time off to go home this weekend even though I just started. I think the best part of the whole deal is I got invited to be part of a Beth Moore bible study every thursday. I absolutely adore Beth Moore

Today is also grade day..i find out my grades for my first semester of graduate school today. I am not too worried abt my management class but accounting, I have no idea…that final was haaaaaaaaaaaard. I have to make at least a B or I will be on academic probation …can you say pressure???

It is my opinion that God is the best artist, the clouds from way up here are just beautiful…I always wondered how they feel..fluffy? solid? Cold? Wet?

This is going to be a GREAT weekend and I can’t wait!!!



VOTD(inspired by my view)
The earth is the LORD's, and everything in it,
the world, and all who live in it;
Psalm 24:1

4 comments:

olusimeon said...

number 1st.......
thanks 4 visiting and all da best on da job.the lord Himself will be ur strenght

Jennifer A. said...

Oh my goodness. Do I love staring at the clouds from up there too? Mennn...like minds!!!

Glad u had a fantastic birthday. May that be the least you will ever enjoy.

ps: if I'm a nerd, u must be a nerd too (birds of the same feathers....____). ROTFL.

Anonymous said...

dont think i have been here before, but i love the bible verse, especially since i just wink at my bible these days

archiwiz said...

Aww...sorry about the body splash...and congrats on the new job (and numerous cakes ;)

Love the VOTD...God is truly the first and best artist...

Hope your grades came out better than you hoped.