Monday, August 25, 2008

I get down, He lifts me up

Every time I hear that song it makes me feel 6 years old all over again. I almost want to get up and do the dance. Anyhoo, I am feeling much better today. I reread yesterday’s post and I am like wow, I was in a pretty dark place. I am almost tempted to delete the post but I won’t cos it will defeat the purpose of this blog.

Yesterday was the first time I publicly admitted that I had mood issues and boy am I glad I did. I feel more equipped and ready to fight this thing. In the words of Kirk Franklin “I am ready for the fight of my life”

So yea , bring it on.....
VOTD
But You, O LORD, are a shield for me,
My glory and the One who lifts up my head.
Psalm 3:3

5 comments:

Jennifer A. said...

First...

Mood issues? Sounds like familiar territory...ahhhhhh...God is truly a shield for me (haleluyah), if not for Him...seriously...where would we be? :)

Mwah!!!

Vera Ezimora said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, babe. I read the post just now, and yes, you were obviously feeling quite down. Thank God you're better.

...And no, I will not put up a picture of my outfit! lol.

Zayzee said...

2nd cor 4: 8-9
isaiah 43: 2-5



and dont forget, most times when these issues comes up in our lives, it's for God to come in and show His greatness. Let him and let go

Straight from the heart said...

You are not alone, when we are weak, he are we strong, for he infuses us with his strenght and get us up again. Never regret a post, you never know who you may have ministered to. I am glad you didn't delete it.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.