Friday, August 29, 2008

Freedom Friday

I just realized

I am addicted to the internet. I was without internet for the past 2 days and I honestly did not know what to do with myself.

This weekend is going to be quite busy with a lot of social activity.
I have no intention of doing any school work this weekend and I kind of feel sorry for myself
I need time management skills or I am going to be in some serious trouble this semester
People in blogville are kinda cool. All these people that I don’t know offering me words of kindness…yaay for the body of Christ
I am growing up..The things that used to bother me don’t even faze me anymore..God is good
I have to return a bunch of calls this weekend or I am going to be minus three or four friends..forgive me guys

I like being a blogger, it’s a whole new world and I am learning so much plus my writing is getting much better..I hope

My favorite love songs are the ones about heart break; you know the ones where you can feel the singer’s pain. As in, you are right there with her. You almost want to ask Whitney/Mariah/Toni (whoever it is at the moment), “Girl, how you know my ex?”

I have to work out this weekend. This weight gain is no longer funny

Two weeks from today, at this exact time, I will be in Reynosa doing the work of my Father. yeaaaaaah!

VOTD(Thanks Uzezi)
Since you are precious and honored in my sight,
and because I love you,
I will give men in exchange for you,
and people in exchange for your life.
Isaiah 43:4

7 comments:

NaijaScorpio said...

First!!! Where's my prize?! I'm glad u r enjoying blogville. I think i'm addicted to the internet too. Have a fun filled weekend and learn to manage ur time. You don't want to be bring home F's to maama.

Jennifer A. said...

That VOTD is very powerful. KAI! I will give men in exchange for your life!

Yeah, so it looks like we need to have LAUGHABLE LOVEY DOVEY ROMANCE type songs...

ps: as for tonight, everything was back to normal some seconds after you entered the gate of the Potter's house. It was only but for a moment...(that's how life is...yet people still fall in love, and stay in love).

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

This is my first time here. So, I will say a belated welcome to blogville. Will be back

olusimeon said...

i'm glad you seem to have recognised what u need and what u need to work on..so just go ahead and take the steps..i love blogville guys too..i presently live in two worlds..love the votd,

Reverence said...

sting
i am really thinking of inventing some kind of reward that can be given online.
jaycee
i know shey, i was like wow! LOLL @ peaple fall in love and stay in love..you will not kill me with laughter

Solomonsydelle
welcome and thank you :)


simeone
i know right...

Remi, United Kingdom said...

Hey, You sound happy and carefree.. Praise God.. ah .. my name is Remi and I am internet addict:-)))) and then they invented blackberry and the iphone and the addiction has reached like gear 5! Like now, it's 1:24am, and I am still on the internet...! and I hope to get up at 6:30 to run....eeer right! :-)

Hope you had a great weekend.. but please don't forget to plan and do school work as well oh.:-)) Time is one of the currencies we have in this life.. and we must spend it wisely... Have an awesome week ahead.. much love

Reverence said...

remi
i absolutely REFUSE to get a phone with internet capabilities. i cant do that to myself..mba