Monday, August 11, 2008

NEPA in America

see me se trouble and my apartment people o! I came home from work today(mind you, i went straight from the airport to work, so technically i have been up since 5am) and I have no electricity.. and since I have been out of town for days all my food has gone bad. I cant even go and complain because the office is closed.
and no its not because i did not pay my bill...according to my roomie, we are switching electric companies and there is no overlap. The new company is not supposed to take over till mid august(even though I paid for the whole of august). I am soo upset its not even funny... needless to say there shall be an angry black woman at the leasing office tomorrow morning. As in , what nonsense???

Anyhoo this was not the post for today. I had something else planned but I can’t focus so I am going to bed.. Thank God I have family in town so I have somewhere to sleep.


VOTD
Do everything without complaining or arguing,
so that you may become blameless and pure,
children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation,
in which you shine like stars in the universe
Phil 2:14&15

8 comments:

olusimeon said...

1th. so sori bout ur spoilt grubs.
votd: nice one , recall do all you do heartily as unto the Lord. if i do everything as unto God, i'll find it really hard to murmur or complain..

LG said...

aww pele dearie, i dint kno NEPA has spread their tentacles to ur end.
*sigh* take it easy sha.



cheers!!

Jennifer A. said...

Thank God for the alternative plan o....we would have had to sue those people. *Rolls eyes*

Jennifer A. said...

I totally LOVE that song..."when I think about the Lord..."

Straight from the heart said...

Hmm! am intrigued by your blog I find it very different from the normal stuff I read, I have taken note, it's interesting.

olusimeon said...

wow..i'm reli happi 4 you o..asin the refund..if it was naija..even sori nobody will tell you..lol

Kafo said...

Phillipians this would be the book i love to hate to read when all i want to do is whine

good one

Reverence said...

@ simeon, i still havent gotten the refund yet o!
@lg na so i see am o! the thing surprise me
@ jaycee we might still sue and of course we both like the song
@ debbie, thanks
@ kafo, lol me too, always gets me everytime